Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jude's "Heart" Stole is Finished

I finished Jude's stole last Thursday, and then loaded up the car to go to my 12th annual Okanagan Knitting Retreat at Sorrento Centre on Shuswap Lake. I'll post some images from that great weekend by the end of this week. I shipped Jude's stole to her Monday morning.
I hope she'll get it by Friday. I'm very pleased with how this stole turned out, and am looking forward to getting a picture of Jude wearing in on her ordination day in a few weeks.




3 comments:

  1. Love the colors, the flowing lines and most of all the hearts. Another wonderful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Janet. You really seem to catch the spirit and ministry of each person for whom you make a stole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it seem so effortless which is the mark of a true artist.

    ReplyDelete